- A well-balanced all round blade design with a medium dihedral providing great stability and good power.
- The Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and it is also great to lean on while wave riding.
- A favourite blade for world SUP surf Sean Poynter who uses a round shaft combination.
TIKI TECH BLADE
• High density PVC Core reduces resin uptake making the blade
stronger and lighter than ever.
• UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the blade,
enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
• Full ABS rail and special scratchproof surface finish.
• All size Tiki Tech blades sold separately in Red, Blue, Green, and Pink
graphics with matching ABS Edge.
Precise, light and strong.
We travel the world and found it important that the adjustable paddles and 3 piece paddles have the best possible weight and flex.
As a multi piece shaft could be a bit more flexible than one piece, we offer the shafts in 40 mm deflection.
Be aware that when the paddle is extended to its max length, it will be more flexible than when it’s adjusted to it’s minimum.
3 PC ADJUSTABLE SHAFT*
Starboard 3 piece paddles connect using a secure spring
pin system and come with an additional Tiki Clamp to
reduce any play.
The paddle, when fully detached, measures only 85cm
and easily fits inside the Inflatable Magic bag.
Tufskin sold without inner register slot on shaft.