SUP Instructors Required
Are you a qualified Stand Up Paddle instructor or avid SUPer who is interested in working part-time outdoors over the summer season? We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter who have passion for and sound knowledge of Stand Up Paddling. You will be joining an established team of SUP instructors who love the sport and the environment they work in.
A few key requirements:
- Manual driver's license
- Physically fit and strong swimmer
- Friendly and customer focused
- Solid knowledge of Stand Up Paddling
- Keen to learn about new boards and options available to customers
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Willingness to work outdoors
- A love for the outdoors and water sports
- Punctual. Always.
- Autonomous when required but a team player who is keen to get in and help out when needed
- Ready to have some fun!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Setup and pack up of equipment
- Delivery of rental boards to clients
- Cash and EFTPOS handling
- Basic SUP board run-down and overview for rental clients
- Flexibility towards early morning starts, weather variances and weekend work
Position start in early September 2016
If this sounds like it could be for you, please tell us why you would be the right person for our team.