Living Social Details
What is involved in the lesson
In our 1 hr SUP intro lesson you will learn about:
• Board selection and paddle sizing
• How to pick up and carry your board correctly
• Which way the paddle goes and how to hold it correctly
• Performing a risk assessment
• Finding the centre of the board and how to mount correctly
• Paddling initially on the knees
• How to stand up, foot placement and stance
• Paddle stroke technique, how and when to switch sides
• Using the paddle to stabilise the board
• Paddle techniques for turning the board
• How to fall safely and reboard.
You don't need to bring anything except , your voucher code, sunscreen, sunnies (cheap ones in case you lose them), hat, boardies, t-shirt and a good attitude!
Conditions for Customers
- Cost: $19 (usually $45)
- Duration: 1hr
- Redemption period: 11th April-31st May 2015
- Location: J H Abrahams Reserve in Crawley WA
- Times: are outlined in booking system and might vary week to week. Lessons are conducted Friday, Saturday, Sunday morning
- Contact: www.standuppaddlesports.com.au/living-social
- Redemption process: Bookings are taken online via website. Living Social customers only use promo code 'LIVSOC' at checkout in booking section.
- Individual voucher code/reference number purchased via Living Social must be shown to instructor on the date of lesson, prior to lesson as paper print out or on mobile phone
- Cancellations: 24hr prior to lesson, we reserve the right to cancel lessons with 1hr notice if weather conditions are unsafe to conduct the lesson.
Minimum Age: 12 years, children between 12-16 yo have to be with a parent on the water during the duration of the lesson (additional booking is required)
- customer has to be able to swim 25m