Are you a Stand Up Paddle and/ or Kitesurfing enthusiast? We are looking for passionate, self-motivated individuals to join our retail team at our Osborne Park store.
We are Perth’s first and oldest SUP and Kitesurf shop. Over the last decade, our excellent service and customer-driven attitude has helped us build a solid reputation within the industry and local market.
We are looking for someone to share their passion of SUP and Kitesurfing by way of selling some of the best gear available on the market. We have a Part time position available and we would like to find the right person to fill this position.
What can you bring to the position?:
- Solid understanding of and experience within Stand Up Paddling and / or Kitesurfing, be active on the water sharing your passion for these sports.
- People person, love spending time communicating with customers and have clear honest communication skills
- Be confident and a team-player
- Aptitude and desire to learn
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a busy environment
- Computer literacy. Competent with outlook, word and excel.
- Retail experience will be highly regarded but not essential for the right person
A few of the key responsibilities will be:
- Follow up customer enquiries in store, on phone, email and online
- Provide accurate advice to customers on gear / the sports suitable to their skill level and experience
- Sales admin – processing sales, laybys, quotes and goods receivable.
- Unpacking and setting up gear.
- Any other duties as required
If you have the skills and desire to work within the sports you love, tell us why you would be the right person for our team.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ian on(08) 9244 4446 for more details.