10’0” X 29.5” NUT
- High performance long board and nose rider for 10’0” class competitions. Flat entry rocker gets into waves early combined with the lift from the nose concave for fluid glide with greater control for riders up to 110kg.
- Small and gutless to large powerful waves, it has a massive wave riding range.
- The Nut outline accelerates water as you apply rail pressure, so when you utilize the mid-section V, you get incredible sensitivity, drive and speed from the subtlest of movements.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek and Starlite Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V to mid section”
- Mono-concave in the nose provides lift, V in the mid section combines with the Nut outline for smooth rail-to-rail transitions. Tail concave delivers fast driven tight cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider|
|10’0”||29.5”||4.4”||17.6”||161 L||55-110 kg|
|307.3 cm||74.8 cm||11.2 cm||44.8 cm||120-240 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|185 Light Core||4.7″ Black||• Blue Carbon and Pine Tek are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fins.|
• Starlite center Bio Resin Light Core, side injection molded.
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• QUICKEST RESPONSE
• STRONGEST BUILD
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam significantly increases the impact resistance and overall hull strength at the lightest weight.
• Ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional high grade Carbon fibers with optimized angles deliver flex and reflex for incredible response.
• Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
• The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
• S Glass tensile strength (load needed to break material) is generally 60% better than carbon and over twice a strong as conventional glass.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.