10’0” X 29.5” NUT
- High performance long board and nose rider for 10’0” class competitions. Flat entry rocker gets into waves early combined with the lift from the nose concave for fluid glide with greater control for riders up to 110kg.
- Small and gutless to large powerful waves, it has a massive wave riding range.
- The Nut outline accelerates water as you apply rail pressure, so when you utilize the mid-section V, you get incredible sensitivity, drive and speed from the subtlest of movements.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek and Starlite Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V to mid section”
- Mono-concave in the nose provides lift, V in the mid section combines with the Nut outline for smooth rail-to-rail transitions. Tail concave delivers fast driven tight cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider|
|10’0”||29.5”||4.4”||17.6”||161 L||55-110 kg|
|307.3 cm||74.8 cm||11.2 cm||44.8 cm||120-240 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|185 Light Core||4.7″ Black||• Blue Carbon and Pine Tek are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fins.|
• Starlite center Bio Resin Light Core, side injection molded.
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• SCRATCH-PROOF RAILS
• CARBON STRINGERS
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A combination of different fibreglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Uni-Directional Carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength (Boards below 10ft).
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.