10’0” X 34” WHOPPER
- A highly stable board popular with the entire family with good cruising glide and catching waves for riders up to 110 kg.
- 10’0” length maintains glide for cruising with dynamic turning abilities.
- 34” width provides stability good for all skill levels.
- Starboard’s number one best seller.
- Easy entry into smaller waves.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite, Starshot and ASAP Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V with double concave to tail concave”
- Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed, feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
*Note: Carbon Model Shown above.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider|
|10’0″||34″||4.3″||18.5″||171 L||60-110 kg|
|304.8 cm||86.4 cm||11.0 cm||47 cm||130-240 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|170 Light Core||4.7″ Light Core||• Blue Carbon and Pine Tek are provided with Light Core fins.|
• Starlite provided with Light Core center fin and injection molded side fins.
• Starshot and ASAP are provided with Black injection molded fins.
• Pine Tek features an extra set of Surf Finz boxes set forward near the rail for added tracking when windsurfing (extra fins not provided).
+ zoom Weight
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• QUICKEST RESPONSE
• STRONGEST BUILD
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam significantly increases the impact resistance and overall hull strength at the lightest weight.
• Ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional high grade Carbon fibers with optimized angles deliver flex and reflex for incredible response.
• Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
• The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
• S Glass tensile strength (load needed to break material) is generally 60% better than carbon and over twice a strong as conventional glass.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.