10’0” X 34” WHOPPER
- A highly stable board popular with the entire family with good cruising glide and catching waves for riders up to 110 kg.
- 10’0” length maintains glide for cruising with dynamic turning abilities.
- 34” width provides stability good for all skill levels.
- Starboard’s number one best seller.
- Easy entry into smaller waves.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite, Starshot and ASAP Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V with double concave to tail concave”
- Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed, feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider|
|10’0″||34″||4.3″||18.5″||171 L||60-110 kg|
|304.8 cm||86.4 cm||11.0 cm||47 cm||130-240 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|170 Light Core||4.7″ Light Core||• Blue Carbon and Pine Tek are provided with Light Core fins.|
• Starlite provided with Light Core center fin and injection molded side fins.
• Starshot and ASAP are provided with Black injection molded fins.
• Pine Tek features an extra set of Surf Finz boxes set forward near the rail for added tracking when windsurfing (extra fins not provided).
• WOOD STANDING AREA
• RAIL EDGE PROTECTION
• PRECISION MOLDED
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
• Multiple layer of high-grade fibreglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• All inserts have added reinforcements.
• ¾ deck pads with crocodile skin texture and new IQ handle for easy carrying.
• Boards under 10’0” feature a tail kick pad for greater control in surf.
• Full gloss rails and deck give a high-grade finish.
• Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
• All Starshot models equpped with a protective rail saver tape to minimize paddle scratches.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.