10’5” X 31” DRIVE
- The 10’5” does it all, offering long glide for easy entry with maneuverability and reactivity on the wave.
- 31” width offers stability for riders up to 90kg, with speed and efficient tracking.
- Significant upgrade to the bottom shape and rocker transforms this popular wave rider.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave through to V to heavy V Tail.”
- Mono-concave in the nose creates lift and directs water
into mid-section double concave for speed and acceleration.
- Rail-to-rail turning from mid-point of the board.
- Tail V increases maneuverability for smooth and tight cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider|
|10’5”||31”||4.3”||17.2”||173 L||55-90 kg|
|317.5 cm||79 cm||10.8 cm||43.6 cm||120-200 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|8″ Black Injection molded||4.5″ Black Injection molded||• Blue Carbon and Pine Tek are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fins.|
• Pine Tek features an extra set of Surf Finz boxes set forward near the rail for added tracking when windsurfing (extra fins not provided).
• Starlite center Bio Resin Light Core, side injection molded.
• Starshot and ASAP are provided with Black injection molded fins.
+ zoom Weight
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• QUICKEST RESPONSE
• STRONGEST BUILD
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam significantly increases the impact resistance and overall hull strength at the lightest weight.
• Ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional high grade Carbon fibers with optimized angles deliver flex and reflex for incredible response.
• Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
• The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
• S Glass tensile strength (load needed to break material) is generally 60% better than carbon and over twice a strong as conventional glass.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.