11’2” X 30” BLEND
- The ultimate Blend for easy entry into surfing and flat water cruising.
- 11’2” length combines glide and maneuverability.
- 30” width is stable for riders up to 95kg and increases tracking due to a straighter paddle technique.
- Great for flat-water cruising and long board style performance in the surf.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite, Starshot and ASAP Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave, V from mid point through to tail”
- Heavy mid-section concave generates speed and rail-to-rail reactivity from the middle of the board.
- Tail V for responsive cutback turning.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider|
|11’2”||30”||4.4”||15.9”||178 L||60-95 kg|
|340.4 cm||76.2 cm||11.1 cm||40.4 cm||130-210 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|220 Light Core||4.5″ Light Core||• Blue Carbon and Pine Tek are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fins.|
• Pine Tek features an extra set of Surf Finz boxes set forward near the rail for added tracking when windsurfing (extra fins not provided).
• Starlite center Bio Resin Light Core, side injection molded.
• Starshot and ASAP are provided with Black injection molded fins.
• ASAP high density EVA rail, high density EVA rail with protection tape.
• AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• SOFT RAIL
• HARD BOTTOM
• Impact resistant high-density themorformed EVA foam around the rails.
• 20kg/m3 fused, precision molded cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
• Full deck EVA pad with 4mm square grooved traction on the rear two-thirds of the board.
• Multiple layers of high grade fibreglass are wetted out in resin.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• New IQ handle for best grip and all inserts have added reinforcement.
• Available in Atlas Extra, Atlas, Blend, Avanti, Whopper, Whopper 9’5”, Hero, Serenity and SUPKids PRO models.