12’0” X 33” ATLAS
- The entry-level board for all aspects of the sport providing a stable platform for the heavy rider or multiple riders.
- One of our best selling boards due to its versatility for many riders and conditions.
- The 33” width offers a stable platform for entry-level paddlers up to 115kg.
- 12’0” length is the longest in the all round range and has the fastest glide.
- Available in Starlite, Starshot, ASAP and Inflatable Technology.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave, V from mid point through to tail”
- Easy rail-to-rail drive, speed and mid-point turning.
- Smooth cutbacks when stepping back onto the tail.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider|
|12’0”||33”||4.6”||16.9”||229 L||70-115 kg|
|365.8 cm||83.8 cm||11.8 cm||42.9 cm||155-255 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|8″ Black||4.7″ Black||• Starlite center 220 Bio Resin Light Core, side injection molded.|
• Starshot and ASAP are provided with Black injection molded fins.
• ASAP high density EVA rail, high density EVA rail with protection tape.
+ zoom Weight
• WOOD STANDING AREA
• RAIL EDGE PROTECTION
• PRECISION MOLDED
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
• Multiple layer of high-grade fibreglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of 0.6mm uni-directional Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• All inserts have added reinforcements.
• ¾ deck pads with crocodile skin texture and new IQ handle for easy carrying.
• Boards under 10’0” feature a tail kick pad for greater control in surf.
• Full gloss rails and deck give a high-grade finish.
• Our boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
• All Starshot models equpped with a protective rail saver tape to minimize paddle scratches.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.