12’0” X 36” ATLAS EXTRA
- An ultra-stable ride with comfortable balance and fun for cruising.
- Maximum stability at 36” wide, suited to heavier or multiple riders up to 130kg.
- 12’0” is the longest all round length offering fast glide for cruising and entry into waves.
- Bungee inserts for storing gear.
- Available in Starlite, Starshot and ASAP Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to flat V”
- Race aft rocker for fast paddling and nose kick to deal with choppy water or downwinders.
- Mono concave offers speed and glide with the V tail for rail-to-rail turning.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider|
|12’0”||36”||4.6”||19.8”||253 L||70-130 kg|
|365.8 cm||91.4 cm||11.7 cm||50.4 cm||155-285 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|220 Light Core||4.7″ Black fin||• Starlite center Bio Resin Light Core, side injection molded.|
• Starshot and ASAP are provided with Black injection molded fins.
• ASAP high density EVA rail, high density EVA rail with protection tape.
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• SCRATCH-PROOF RAILS
• CARBON STRINGERS
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A combination of different fibreglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Uni-Directional Carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength (Boards below 10ft).
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.