12’2” X 30” FREERIDE
- Maximum efficiency and speed with stability in an all round cruising design for riders up to 100 kg.
- Boxy rails, deep center channel and flat side planes provide ultimate stability.
- Ultra wide diamond tail and low nose rocker for controlled and smooth glide.
- Great for inland flat-water cruising and progressing into ocean chop.
- Available in Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Tri-concave with center channel”
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider|
|12’2”||30”||5.7”||20.7”||241 L||60-100 kg|
|370.8 cm||76.2 cm||14.6 cm||52.7 cm||130-220 lbs|
|Dol-fin 22″||• Pine Tek and Starlite are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fin.|
• Starshot is provided with Black injection molded fin.
+ zoom Weight
• SCRATCH-PROOF RAILS
• CARBON STRINGERS
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A combination of different fibreglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Uni-Directional Carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength (Boards below 10ft).
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.