7’8” X 30” HYPER NUT
- Lively performance from it’s moderate length makes the 7’8″ the most popular board in the range.
- 30″ width, wide nose and wide tail offering good stability.
- Inverted “NUT” rails for fast acceleration and tight turning.
- Quad fin set up matches the wide tail to produce “hyper”active drive and acceleration.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek and Starlite Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail”
- Flatter rocker along the tail rail enhances speed and drive.
- PRO rocker down the center of the board for tight pocket turning.
- Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider|
|7’8”||30”||3.9”||21.4”||115 L||60-95 kg|
|233.5 cm||78.0 cm||9.8 cm||54.4 cm||130-210 lbs|
|Forward Fin:||Back Fin:|
|4.7″ Light Core||4.5″ Light Core||Blue Carbon, Pine Tek and Starlite are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fins|
+ zoom Weight
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS, EXTRA STRONG AND SCRATCH-PROOF
• UNI-DIRECTIONAL CARBON STRINGERS
• WINDSURFABLE (MOST MODELS)
• 100% PEFC certified and sustainably sourced Australian Pine.
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight
• A high density 500kg/m3 Pine veneer of lightweight 0.6mm Biaxial Pine forms an outer layer on the entire deck for extra impact resistance, rigidity and improved overall hull integrity.
• Uni-Directional Carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength against snapping (Boards below 10ft).
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Uni-Directional glass band limiting breakage in shorebreak (boards below 10ft)
• Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.