8’0” X 29” PRO
- Moderate volume for enhanced performance on all levels.
- Pulled in tail outline with sharp rail edge for late take offs and extra reactivity.
- Narrow outline with thinner rails for rail-to-rail transitions and generating speed.
- Available in Blue Carbon and Starlite Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V”
- Mono-Concave for lift, drive and speed and V at tail for reactive tight turning.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider|
|8’0”||29”||4.0”||17.8”||106 L||60-85 kg|
|248.7 cm||73.3 cm||10.2 cm||45.1 cm||130-185 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|140 Light Core||4.5″ Light Core||On Blue Carbon and Starlite, all fins Light Core Bio Resin fins|
+ zoom Weight
*All weights are +/- 6%
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• QUICKEST RESPONSE
• STRONGEST BUILD
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam significantly increases the impact resistance and overall hull strength at the lightest weight.
• Ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional high grade Carbon fibers with optimized angles deliver flex and reflex for incredible response.
• Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
• The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
• S Glass tensile strength (load needed to break material) is generally 60% better than carbon and over twice a strong as conventional glass.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.