8’5” X 29” NUT
- High performance made easy and fun. Super smooth at every point, providing energy in smaller surf, yet contains power when it gets bigger for riders up to 90kg. Nose riding and short board styles make a truly versatile performance SUP.
- Wide nose outline for extra stability and swing weight to drive off bottom turns.
- Small and gutless to large powerful waves, it has a massive wave riding range.
- The Nut outline accelerates water as you apply rail pressure, so when you utilize the mid-section V, you get incredible sensitivity, drive and speed from the subtlest of movements.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek and Starlite Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V to mid section”
- Mono-concave in the nose provides lift, V in the mid section combines with the Nut outline for smooth rail-to-rail transitions. Tail concave delivers fast driven tight cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider|
|8’5”||29”||4.0”||17.6”||118 L||75-90 kg|
|259.1 cm||73.4 cm||10.1 cm||44.7 cm||165-200 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
|185 Light Core||4.7″ Light Core||• Blue Carbon and Pine Tek are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fins.|
• Starlite center Bio Resin Light Core, side injection molded.
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS, EXTRA STRONG AND SCRATCH-PROOF
• UNI-DIRECTIONAL CARBON STRINGERS
• WINDSURFABLE (MOST MODELS)
• 100% PEFC certified and sustainably sourced Australian Pine.
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight
• A high density 500kg/m3 Pine veneer of lightweight 0.6mm Biaxial Pine forms an outer layer on the entire deck for extra impact resistance, rigidity and improved overall hull integrity.
• Uni-Directional Carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength against snapping (Boards below 10ft).
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Uni-Directional glass band limiting breakage in shorebreak (boards below 10ft)
• Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.