8’6” X 31.5” HYPER NUT
- Refined outline with narrower tail for improved acceleration and carving.
- 8’6″ length provides glide, while 31.5″ width gives great stability.
- Wide nose and tail allows for extra stability for riding a shorter board.
- Inverted “NUT” rails for fast acceleration and tight turning.
- Quad fin set up matches the wide tail to produce “hyper”active drive and acceleration.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek and Starlite Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave feeding through to channel tail”
- Flatter rocker along the tail rail enhances speed and drive.
- PRO rocker down the center of the board for tight pocket turning.
- Creates a flat spot in front of the fins for extra acceleration.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider|
|8’6”||31.5”||3.9”||21.5”||132 L||65-110 kg|
|258.0 cm||79.7 cm||9.8 cm||54.5 cm||145-240 lbs|
|Forward Fin:||Back Fin:|
|4.7″ Light Core||4.5″ Light Core||Blue Carbon, Pine Tek and Starlite are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fins|
+ zoom Weight
• LIGHTEST WEIGHT
• QUICKEST RESPONSE
• STRONGEST BUILD
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam significantly increases the impact resistance and overall hull strength at the lightest weight.
• Ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional high grade Carbon fibers with optimized angles deliver flex and reflex for incredible response.
• Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
• The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
• S Glass tensile strength (load needed to break material) is generally 60% better than carbon and over twice a strong as conventional glass.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.