The 2018 Starboard Inflatable 10’5″ Drive Zen is one our most popular all around boards for flat water cruising. Its narrow width overall allows for improved tracking as well as a faster speeds on flat water as the paddler can use a more efficient paddling technique by holding there paddle straighter and closer to the rail of the board. The board has been revised in 2018 with an additionals 2 inches of width in the tail providing increased stability and capacity to handle an additional 10kg taking the max rider weight up to 90kg.
The inflatable 10’5″ Drive is the perfect flatwater-to-wave crossover board for riders wanting lower volume and weight.
This shape has been updated with a new tail and nose shape to better work with inflatable SUP rail shapes.
Includes 2 YEAR warranty and FREE Lightweight Starboard SUP LEASH.
10’5″ x 30″ Drive The Drive offers a narrower width and outline for efficient glide and improved tracking as the rider can hold the paddle closer to the board.
2018 Starboard 10’5″ Drive Zen is simplicity maximised.
Our lightest board construction, ZEN, is now stiffer and comes with reinforcement plates in the standing area. The fixed fins make the board tool-less and easy to prepare for on water action.
By carefully nesting the reinforcements Starboard offer the lightest board they have ever produced. The large soft thruster-fin set up is a proven and durable tracking solution.
A very light board: Re-engineered Zen technology: more fibres, less coating and optimized glue usage. On the water you will sense the acceleration and fun feel of a light hull.
A great sensation while paddling: The triple-sandwich rail laminate acts as dual stringer stiffeners and also make the rails incredibly strong. We replace double PVC layers with twin 2000 denier deck and bottom stringers, providing the board that rigid, crisp and stiff feel.
Clean Technology: The lamination process uses minimal glue and solvent and packing of the board is free of plastic.
Faster board inflation, with less effort: The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
The exclusive and innovative lightweight Starboard SUP leash will be your best paddling partner in flat water and touring conditions. Leash is NOT suited to waves or white water. Compact in design and at only 70g, it is strong, comfortable and effortless to wear.
- 5.5″ (140mm) dropstitch for a good balance between volume and stiffness.
- Twin 2000 Denier center stringer on deck and underside for added stiffness and rigidity.
- 2000 Denier sandwiched rail stiffening strip.
- Reinforcement plates in the standing areas
- Permanent thruster flexible fin arrangement (3 fins) for tracking and safety.
- Wide, light weight, 2mm crocodile skin EVA deck pads all the way to the rail of the board. 4mm diamond groove crocodile EVA deck pad on the tail.
- Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
- Quality padded central neoprene carry handle.
- Nose and tail d-rings.
- Forward cargo area with bungee straps.
- Lightweight ankle cuff leash
Starboard Re-Cover Zen Bag
- Twin roller wheels for easy transport
- Padded cover
- Inside and outside compressions straps
- Reinforced diamond PVC for increased durability around the base
- Name tag window
- Strong, non corrosive zipper
- The lightweight, durable and innovative choice for serious travellers
V8 Double Action Pump
- Inflate your board with faster and easier continuous pumping cycle both in down and up actions.
- With a switch, the double action pump can convert to single action for easy inflation up to 18PSI.
- Allows effortless inflation due to the increased diameter of the intake and exhaust valves.
- The ergonomically designed foot pad creates a stable, comfortable platform for sustained effort in getting your board up to 18PSI, in the shortest amount of time.