FOR SURF AND FLAT WATER
ANGLE OF BLADE
– What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
– With 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
– It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
– It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
– The double concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
– The edge defining the double concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
– All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
TEAR DROP SHAPE
– Tear drop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
– This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
CARBON BALSA TECHNOLOGY
CONNOR BAXTER’S CHOICE
– 100% Long grain low-density balsa core for better strength and paddle sensation.
– Double biaxial-carbon super lightweight coats for the best rebound and lightest weight.
– ABS rail insert along the entire edge of the blade for added durability.
– Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater over strength.
– Ultra lightweight for longer and more efficient paddle session.
– Lightweight carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction.
– 20% lighter for round and skinny shaft.
ROUND 29 MM.
– The lightest and most versatile shaft.
-preferred for all round paddling and waves.
– Zane Schweitzer and Sean Poynter’s choice for wave riding.
Available in fixed, 2pc adjustable, 3pc adjustable Carbon and Hybrid Carbon.