FOR SURF AND FLAT WATER
ANGLE OF BLADE
– What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
– With 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
– It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
– It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
– The double concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
– The edge defining the double concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
– All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
TEAR DROP SHAPE
– Tear drop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
– This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
2 PIECE ADJUSTABLE OPTION
– Is great for paddlers looking for different paddle length or sharing the paddle with friends and family.
– The wide Tiki clamp for a quick and effortless release.
– The Tiki clamp also helps control the alignment without twisting.
– Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
– Reduced Diameter shaft (RDS) for lighter riders who require a smaller grip.
– Suited for kids, women and racers who want a shaft that feels slight in the hand.
– Available in fixed, 2pc adjustable, kids Carbon and Hybrid Carbon.